Falcon is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team!
Please review the job description then click below to submit your resume – Direct any questions you may have to Tim Hughes.
This position is responsible for varying activities associated with the operation and administration of a commercial real estate brokerage team as well as various personal assistant duties to support senior level commercial real estate brokers and CEO. The successful candidate must be detail orientated, act independently and prioritize activities, be a good communicator and comfortable in a professional office environment. A positive attitude, respect for confidentiality and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances is required.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
• Prepare real estate documents including letters of intent, purchase contracts, listing agreements, commission agreements, confidentiality agreements
• Prepare and submit commission related paperwork to accounting team
• Coordinate with marketing and research teams
• Prepare, organize, and assemble tour books and REC packages
• Prepare & organize presentations, meeting materials, and pitches
• Update and prepare leasing/tracking reports
• Update and maintain company contacts database
• Correspond with clients when necessary
• Arrange calls and scheduling meetings
• Coordinate and book travel arrangements
• Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to manage and execute multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Have a strong sense of urgency and problem solving
• Demonstrate the ability to shift gears on projects comfortably and effectively.
• Demonstrate advanced proofing and editing skills.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with emphasis on accuracy.
• High level of discretion in dealing with confidential materials.
• Maintain a professional and positive attitude.