The Dallas Morning News featured The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen lease a 6,000-square-foot space in the Richardson Restaurant Park on U.S. Highway 75 in Richardson. Falcon’s Michael Walters handled lease negotiations with Hermansen Land Development.
Read the original article here.
It's not about making deals - it's about making a difference in our cities and communities. #cre #dallas
- Electric Gamebox is Expanding with $11M Funding Round
- What is a ‘Ghost’ Kitchen?
- This Company Is Rolling Out Covid Test Vending Machines In Airports, Hotels, Subways And More
- Cafe Momentum Built a Restaurant to Revolutionize Juvenile Justice in Dallas. Now, It’s Going National.
- Walk On’s Sports Bistreaux Now Open at Grandcape in The Colony