Lou began his commercial real estate career in El Paso, TX in 1991. In 1997 he came to Dallas to work in a National Retail Group at Trammell Crow Company where we worked on portfolio disposition and tenant rep accounts for retailers such as; Radio Shack concepts, Blockbuster, Michaels, Payless Shoe Source, and Boston Market. Additionally, he assisted with various tenant development programs and individual shopping center development for Trammell Crow Company.
From 2000 – 2015 Lou worked at United Commercial Realty – ChainLinks where he was a consistent top producer, mentored young brokers, and became a partner in 2005. In 2015 UCR was acquired by CBRE where he remained working on tenant rep accounts and local property brokerage until 2020. During that 20 year period Lou executed a diverse & comprehensive client workload both locally and regionally to include; Pad Tenant Rep, Jr. Anchor Tenant Rep, Anchor Tenant Rep, Vacant Box Disposition, Land Brokerage, Shopping Center Pre Development, and Shopping Center Leasing.
Several accomplishments showing his diversity include:
• Tenant rep for Eckerd, Yum Brands, & Firestone in North Texas which produced 25, 30 and 15 sites respectively.
• Exclusive land broker for Dallas Independent School District from 2001 – 2017 to help assemble and acquire land for 14 new schools.
• Exclusive vacant building disposition for Wal-mart that disposed of 8 buildings in North Texas.
• Exclusive Tenant Rep Broker for Kohl’s that sourced 15 new store sites in a three state territory.
• New Store and Excess Property exclusive broker for Lowe’s which sourced various new store sites and disposed of 25 excess land tracts in Texas.
Lou has always been passionate about his commercial real estate work and delivering results which make him a very effective & integral piece to help a client achieve its goals. Due to his experience, market knowledge, contacts and skill set Lou will focus on local & regional tenant representation, land & improved property brokerage and vacant box disposition/repositioning.
Lou grew up in El Paso, TX and received a Bachelor of Business Arts at SMU and an MBA at UT-Austin. He enjoys spending time with his two children and is a golf & exercise enthusiast.